Hi! I’m the person who made this guide because it seems like no one has figured out how to make a human in Little Alchemy 2 yet. This is a long and tedious process, but it’s worth it!
-How to make a human in Little Alchemy 2
- Collect the following items: water, fire, earth, and air.
- Drag and drop the water onto the playing board.
- Drag and drop the fire element onto the water.
- Drag and drop the earth element onto the fire + water combination.
- Finally, drag and drop the air element onto the earth + fire + water combination.
- The human icon will appear on the screen!
In Little Alchemy 2, there are five basic elements: water, earth, fire, air, and void. To make a human, you will need to combine two of these elements.
The most common way to make a human is to combine the elements of water and earth. This will create a madman. You can also use the elements of fire and earth to create a lava man.
If you want to be more creative, you can use the element of air and water to create a cloud man. Or, you can use the element of void and fire to create a phoenix.
Once you have created your human, you can then add more Little Alchemy 2 elements to it to create different types of people. For example, you can add the element of metal to create a robot, or you can add the element of plants to create a tree person.
There are endless possibilities for what you can create in Little Alchemy 2. So get creative and see what you can come up with!
In order to make a human in Little Alchemy, you will need the following materials:
-A piece of paper
-A black marker
-A glue stick
First, take the piece of paper and fold it in half. Then, use the pencil to draw a head, two arms, and two legs on the paper. Next, use the black marker to draw eyes, a nose, and a mouth on the head. After that, cut out the head, arms, and legs with scissors.
Next, take the arms and tape them to the sides of the head. Then, take the legs and tape them to the bottom of the head. Finally, use the glue stick to glue a piece of hair onto the top of the head. And there you have it! Your very own human-made from paper!
-Potion of Flame
- To make a human in Little Alchemy, you will need the following items:
-Potion of Flame
-Potion of Life
-Potion of Death
-Potion of Time
- To create a human, first, combine the Potion of Flame and the Potion of Life. This will create a baby.
- Then, add the Potion of Death to the mixture. This will create an adult human.
- Finally, add the Potion of Time to the mixture. This will create an elderly human.
The Potion of Wind
- To make a human in Little Alchemy, you will need the following items: a potion of wind, a piece of earth, and a drop of water.
- First, combine the potion of wind and the piece of earth to create a tornado.
- Then, add a drop of water to the tornado to create a human being.
- That’s it! You’ve now created a human being in Little Alchemy.
Potion of Blessing
- To make a human in Little Alchemy, you will need the following items: a cauldron, water, earth, and fire. Place the cauldron on the ground and add water to it. Then, add earth and fire to the cauldron. Stir the ingredients clockwise three times.
- Next, use the wand to bless the cauldron. To do this, hold the wand above the cauldron and say the words “I bless this cauldron with the power of creation.” The wand will glow and a pulse of energy will emanate from it into the cauldron.
- Finally, use the wand to summon a human from the cauldron. To do this, hold the wand over the cauldron and say the words “I summon a human from this cauldron.” A human will appear in the cauldron. You can then take them out and place them wherever you want.
The Potion of Time
In order to make a human in Little Alchemy, you will need to combine a few different elements.
First, you will need the element of time. You can create this by combining the elements of space and energy. Once you have the element of time, you can then combine it with the element of life. This will create the element of humans.
You can also add other elements to the human to create different variations. For example, you can add the element of fire to create a superhero. Or, you can add the element of water to create a mermaid. There are many different possibilities!
Making a human in Little Alchemy is relatively simple. Just make sure to have the elements of time and life, and you’ll be well on your way!